Monday, August 16, 2010

XX-XX-1987-1990

More compilations…

The first one seems to be lost. Hard to find on the internet and I can't find my own copy of it. Released by Markus Schwill, who was then living almost around the corner in Geramny and who would drop by every now and then.
Details
Kapot Produkt 00R: 'Vervuiling' on A Benefiz Compilation For Greenpeace (c60 - Dec. 1987)
Schutt und Asche (no.catno.)
Kapotte Muziek Unit 02: Electronics, concept and recording

And another one, which I do have, but it doesn't play properly anymore. From my diary:
Details:
Kapot Produkt 00T: This should have been a 3 minute endless tape on Empty Records, but instead it was used for a collaboration under the name 'Death Pact International', no title (3 minute endless - 1989 - edition of 50 copies)
Empty Records MT 068


Also pretty obscure is this one. I don't know where my own music is in here!
Details
Kapot Produkt 0AF: Our contribution for a compilation on Ache Records was used in the taperelease 'Entwurfe Zu Einem Ich' by a group called 'Unanimous Anomymous Support'. (c90 - 1989)
Ache Records

If I am not mistaken, then my contribution to this was a shabby remix of Chris & Cosey's 'Heartbeat', from the first album. Not that you would recognize it.
Details
Kapot Produkt 0AQ: 'Heartbeat' on Heartbeat Vol.2 (c30 - 1990)
Corrosive Tapes

Lots of noise. I never shared their interest in the exteme politics, I must admit. But Trev Ward from this label was a nice guy.
Details:
Kapot Produkt 0AS: 'Audio Plagio 4 (Originality)' on The Sound Of Hate Vol.2 (c60 - 1989)
Strength Through Awarness Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment