Sunday, October 11, 2009

11-10-1996

This is one of those concerts where my memory is insufficient! I don't remember this particular gig at all. It was in Nighttown in Rotterdam and it might have very well be that concert where we played some short pieces with various people (whose names I don't know anymore) from the Rotterdam Improvisatie Poel, mainly wind instruments. We all played as the audience left to see a concert in another space, and repeated that for, I think, three times. So three short concerts. This recording may very well be just Kapotte Muziek, as the others played acoustically. Part of a bigger event, but it eludes me who else played. Players were: Peter Duimelinks, Roel Meelkop and Frans de Waard. Gig 40: Nighttown, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

you can download this concert

No comments:

Post a Comment